My Hero: One's Justice on a Low Specs Laptop with 4GB of RAM ~ The Gaming Area | gamingareablog.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 27, 2018

My Hero: One's Justice on a Low Specs Laptop with 4GB of RAM



Finally, My Hero Academia: One's Justice has been released for PC on Steam yesterday. I can say that this game is another great fighting and fanservice game from Bandai NAMCO. Here is the PC Requirements to play the game:
- Minimum Requirements
  • OS: Windows 7, 8, and 10 64-bit
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-750 / AMD Phenom II X4 940
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 6870
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 12 GB available space
- My Laptop Specification:
  • ASUS X455LJ 2015 Edition
  • Processor: Intel Core i3 5th Generation 5005U 2.00 GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 920M 2GB VRAM
  • RAM: 4GB of RAM
  • Storage: HDD 500GB
The PC Requirements to play this game is not that high... And If we compare with my Low Specs Laptop, I'm sure it can handle the game. So, can a Low Specs Laptop with 4GB of RAM handle My Hero One's Justice? The Answer is Yes... Here is the game testing video of My Hero: One's Justice: My Hero: One's Justice on 4GB RAM Laptop

This game is Low Specs friendly. I could play the game at LOW Setting, All Visuals Effect OFF, and 720p Resolution... I got a decent amount of FPS, around 35 - 50 FPS without recording. But, even with Low Setting, I still get a good visuals when playing the game... And If you want to get more FPS, you can lower the resolution below 720p.

So What do you think? Interested to play My Hero: One's Justice on your PC/Laptop? Let me know... :) If you interested on my channel, click here: http://bit.ly/2kIi7vj
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Change Language

Search This Blog

GTA V PC Highest Setting - Asus TUF FX505DD Benchmark

Here is the gaming benchmark video of Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) PC on my Mid End Laptop, ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DD, with AMD Ryzen 5 3550...